Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Day in Close Up

Alarm!
Snooze
Alarm!
Snooze
Alarm!
Snooze
Cat sitting on head
GRR-OFF!
Alarm!
Oh alllllright…
Shuffle shuffle BRIGHT LIGHT!!!  Ow.  TV chatter
Clean litter box
Shower
Get dressed… wait, which sweater am I wearing?  Oh, the red one…  Do I have socks?  Yes, Christmas ones.  Well, at least it's past October now…
Feed the kitty (mreow mreow mreow)
Take the drugs
Pack the bag, get newspaper, stuff it in bag with the rest of my life
Crap, my coat needs to be cleaned or at least pressed!  OK, leather it is…
Good to go?  Bye kitty, be back tonight!  Turn off lights, lock the door.

Go back in, retrieve glasses, leave again and lock the door and leave the building...

Next Bus = 36 minutes?  You've GOT to be kidding me!  Wait, isn't that my bus just coming right now?  Why yes it is!  Woohoo!

Grrrrrr, wouldn't it be great if my DC vote actually counted for something?  I know, I know, I didn't actually vote - for the first time since I was old enough to vote, I really didn't think it would matter.  All of the people I would have voted for won their DC elections, none of the SUPREME nut jobs made it in, and my vote DOES NOT COUNT in the grand scheme of things regarding representation in the House or the Senate because DC does not have voting representation in the US government!  Sheesh...  Grumble grumble grumble

Wouldya look at that?  I'm at work almost ½ an hour early!  Just enough time to stop at Corner Bakery for the worlds best coffee and a bagel!

Work work work
Lunch from the Brown Bag –

I love Dr. Brown's Cream Soda (Diet)!
Just sayin'!

Blog blog blog (during lunch of course, certainly not on work time, oh noooooooo)
Work work work
Database Database Database
Document document document
Lose mind, bang head, face palm
I'm FINE, really!
work work work
(Facebook, Facebook, Facebook)

Is it time yet?  YES!  Laptop, backpack, tote bag... why do I feel like a bag lady?

Walk four blocks to the Metro, get off in Cleveland Park


Hi Mrs. Shaffer!!!! How's married life? ;-)

Home, feed kitty

TV/DVR Castle, last half of Amazing Race, NCIS, Zzzz, Glee, Survivor…
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz MREOW GRrr-off!  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: