Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Postage

Thanks to Emily for an idea to get me writing EVERY DAY!  I just realized that I missed an ENTIRE month of writing on this blog... ACK!  So, Em's friend suggested doing this for November, so I'm going to too... OK, I'm a little behind, but still, I 'll do what I can!

Yesterday's (Nov. 1) post should have been a self-portrait, which it isn't really, but it's sort of a portrait of a day in my life.   A weird day, but aren't those the most fun?


So here's what I'll be writing about for the 30 days hath November...

Day 01: A self-portrait.
Day 02: Something I ate today.
Day 03: A close-up of my day.
Day 04: A fabulous friend.
Day 05: Myself, five years ago.
Day 06: Three favourite quotes.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: The city I live in.
Day 09: The last item I purchased.
Day 10: My favourite place to eat.
Day 11: Something I’ve been craving.
Day 12: Three blogs I can’t get enough of.
Day 13: A favourite song.
Day 14: A favourite TV show.
Day 15: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 16: A celebrity I’m swooning over.
Day 17: My family & myself.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: A silly self-portrait.
Day 20: A childhood anecdote.
Day 21: Something that makes me rather happy.
Day 22: Something that I miss.
Day 23: Fifteen facts about me.
Day 24: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: A photo of some place I’ve travelled.
Day 27: Myself, one year ago.
Day 28: A favourite movie.
Day 29: Something I could never tire of.
Day 30: Three great things that happened this month.

 

No comments: