Saturday, November 27, 2010

What Now?

OK, so I was supposed to write on Day 25 about the contents of my purse, but I've already done that.

The only differences are that I forgot to include the flashlight that I always carry, my "old" phone now works because my lost phone was returned and then stolen, and it's way too cold outside to include the fan…  SOOOO I'm skipping that day.

And then Day 26, I was supposed to post a picture of some place I travelled.  Well, beentheredonethat too!

Oh alright, I guess I could post my favoritest picture, which I took in Kitty Hawk a few years ago (MUST go back!):
Sunrise through a Pier in Kitty Hawk, NC

Or a Key West sunset
Key West sunset

Or just the Mall (hey, I "travelled" 10k that day!)
Capitol Building 10/31/10, dawn


But Day 27 was about me, a year ago.  What's most interesting to me is that a year ago is when I started this blog.  It was a weird time because I had to go to a funeral the day before Thanksgiving.  I haven't been the most regular of posters, but I have thoroughly enjoyed this journey and I've loved the feedback and it was kind of cool to become "famous" for a day when I got called out by DC Blogs *and* quoted on NBCwashington.com!

And I think I'm getting the hang of it now, so yeah, I think I plan to continue writing -- whether you like it or not!  heeheehee

No comments: